Cellular View of Health
Help your body heal itself.
We live in a fast-paced society that keeps us on a constant quest for more energy, better concentration, greater vitality—anything that will help us perform better and feel healthier.
“When we support optimal cell function we harness the power of our own body to keep us well” – Anne Louise Gittleman
Protect – Repair – Replace. The health of our cells determines the health of our bodies. Our cells are designed first to protect themselves, second to repair any damage that does occur, and finally to replace a cell that experiences irreparable damage. The cell’s ability to do this depends on how quickly and efficiently it can communicate, both inside and outside the cell.
“A healthy you depends entirely on the health of your cells”
In your busy, active life, a little stability is nice.
Start by stabilizing and balancing yourself on the cellular level.
Redox Signaling Molecules are made in every cell in our body every second of every day. They are essential to life and are involved in every major body system and function. They empower the body to heal itself by increasing cellular efficiency, cellular communication and cellular function.
Scientifically proven to…
- Regulate that “feel-good” hormone serotonin
- Reduce Anxiety
- Regulate a healthy Sleep cycle
- Increase energy, stamina, and endurance
- Signal healthy insulin production
- Support thyroid function
- Lower LDL Cholesterol
- Promote enhanced immune function
- Boost production and efficiency of antioxidants by 500% – 800%
- Improve athletic endurance, stamina, and recovery
- And more…
Your body knows how to take care of itself. ASEA simply provides more of the tools your body already uses to maximize your health.
Redox Signaling molecules are naturally occurring within every cell of the body. They are vital to our immune system and to the cellular healing mechanisms of our body. Redox Signaling Molecules
The human body is constantly working to maintain cellular health by balancing these redox signalling molecules to rid the body of harmful components and to clean up the oxidative stress and free radical damage that occurs at the cellular level.
1. Follow a diet low in sugar. Sugar wreaks havoc on the immune system, organs, skin and of course cells. Too much sugar in the body is a major cause of inflammation. Extra sugar in the blood stream actually damages your cells. Watch out for added sugars– always read the ingredient labels to see if any sugar has been added.
2. Eat a rainbow. A good rule of thumb is that if the food is colourful, and not from a box, then it is high in antioxidants. Opt for colourful and deeply pigmented fruits and vegetables at every single meal, and your body will be ingesting tons of antioxidants that will help protect your cells from damage.
3. Hydrate. Our bodies are more than half water, so when we get dehydrated, our cells end up taking a beating. Most people are living in a perpetual state of dehydration, which leads to fatigue, headaches, and overeating, not to mention wrecking your skin. Use a large refillable water bottle and aim for at least 1.5 litres per day!
4. Minimize your exposure to plastics and BPA. The chemicals found in canned goods and certain plastics, especially Bisphenol-A, are dangerous to your cells and can cause cellular damage. Opt for reusable water bottles and don’t microwave food in plastic containers.
5 Take care of yourself. As mentioned earlier, stress and lack of sleep can do damage to your body and of course your cells. Taking time for yourself, exercising, sleeping and seated meals away from a desk are just some simple ways to help heal your body. Take it a few steps further and limit your screen time, do mindful breathing or meditation or perhaps some yoga, and your body will begin to help heal its own cells naturally.
6. Supplement wisely. ASEA Redox Supplement is a terrific way to keep your cells healthy. Using its breakthrough technology, it is able to enhance cellular functioning and significantly boost your overall health! That is support your body and your cells could benefit from!
Because these products are not drugs, we do not make any medical claims. That said, ASEA products are 100% non-toxic and will not contraindicate with any food, drink or medical products…if anything, your body may benefit in such a way that less will be required once your body is operating as it did during more healthy days of your past.